Friday, February 8, 2013

What is the Greatest Diet Regimen for You

People everywhere hunt for the perfect Diet Plan. The Diet Regimen that will help you lose the most weight in which you will savor the foods and won’t feel like you are on a Diet. In simple terms, people want to follow a Diet Plan that will help them eliminate weight without making significant changes to their current lifestyle. Unfortunately, that Diet Regimen doesn’t exist. That Diet Regimen is responsible for the bulge you are experiencing around your mid-section. You are probably wondering what the perfect Diet Plan is The solution is one that you will stick with..

The first misconception we need to rid ourselves of is that we can go on a Diet Regimen, lose a bunch of weight, and then go off of the Diet and preserve our new slim waste lines. It is not as simple as this. What is necessary is a different strategy to eating. A way of eating that will give us the body we want and keep it that way.

As I looked for the most effective eating habits, I have tried a number of diets. By far, the Body for Life and the Atkins Diet were the most successful. I think the reason for my success on these diets was that I was allowed to eat. For example, the Body for Life Diet provided one cheat day in every week. I was much better at sticking to my Diet Plan for 6 days a week when I knew that I just had to save the things I wanted to eat for my cheat day.

On the Atkins Diet Regimen I was able to eat as much as I wanted of protein and certain vegetables. Since I loved meat, cheese and particular veggies, this Diet Regimen was perfect for me. I didn’t have to count calories and I didn’t have to worry about restricting my portion sizes. In the end however I truly missed some of my friends like ice cream and beer. I always thought that my efforts would go to waste if I fumbled. The Diet Regimen is over. Start again from the first step. All my dreams were dashed after four restarts.

Then, what is the solution? In my eyes, it is a combination of the two. When I minimize my consumption of carbohydrates, my body loses weight in a more effective manner. As a result, I have limited my carbohydrate intake. Nowadays, I eat plenty of salads, veggies and lean meats. I avoid eating bread, potatoes and all carbs that don’t arise from green vegetables. I then take one day a week off to consume whatever I want.

After all the time and energy I have expended, I finally have a Diet Regimen I can follow religiously. Is this the ideal Diet Plan plan? Probably not, but it still beats carrying an undesirable sack of 40 pounds around my stomach. Due to the free day, I do not feel a sense of guilt or defeat. Most importantly, rejecting food is easy and painless when I know that I can receive it after some days. Check out my Diet plan or create one that you can effortlessly follow. I firmly believe in the idea of the cheat day as I don’t think I could follow a Diet Regimen plan strictly for the rest of my life.

To find out a little more about the best diets to lose weight take a look at our web page. There you will see ratings of diets to lose weight, exersice guidance, and tools to assist you slim down.

*Subliminal & Self Hypnosis Weight Loss MP3s * Natural Weight Loss Supplements * What Makes Us Different? * How Does This Work?*


What is the Greatest Diet Regimen for You

No comments:

Post a Comment